- Each player is trying to complete knitting projects by trading in yarn cards for stitch tiles and placing them on the project card grid.
- Players have a hand of 6 colored yarn cards and can store yarn cards on the table in front of them (destash pile) that can be used later or traded with other players.
- On your turn, you can either draw three new yarn cards from the stack, trade yarn from your hand or destash pile with other players’ available destash cards, or trade in any number of yarn cards from your hand or destash for stitch tiles to place on your project.
- Any tiles that you take have to be immediately placed in your project and you score points based on color usage and placement.
- Once a project is completed there are bonus points for finishing it and the player can get a new project card to fill.
- There are six types of projects in the game and each one is worth a different number of bonus points based on colors used, the first person to complete it, etc.
Leave Feedback: Reddit OP