The National Multiple Sclerosis Society and Event 360 are proud to announce the 2017 season of MuckFest MS, the 5K mud run series. This mud obstacle run features over 18 obstacles designed for any athletic level – beginner to advanced. In 2017, MuckFest MS will tour 12 cities across the country with stops in two new cities – Charlotte and Austin. Registration is open at MuckFestMS.
The MuckFest MS series supports people living with multiple sclerosis with 100% of fundraising dollars supporting the National Multiple Sclerosis Society. In 2016, more than 40,000 participants raised more than $3 million. Since its inception, MuckFest MS participants have raised over $25 million.
The 2017 MuckFest MS events will take place in:
- Charlotte – Saturday, May 6
- Boston – Saturday, May 20 & Sunday, May 21
- Philadelphia – Saturday, June 3 & Sunday, June 4
- New Jersey – Saturday, June 24 & Sunday, June 25
- Denver – Saturday, July 15
- Detroit – Saturday, August 5
- Twin Cities – Saturday, August 19
- Chicago – Saturday, September 16
- Bay Area – Sunday, October 1
- Austin – Saturday, October 14
- Dallas – Saturday, October 28
- So Cal – Saturday, November 11
MuckFest MS obstacles include: Swing Set, Muck Off, Skid Mark, and more. Experience the obstacles MuckFest.
Spectators can watch the mud-filled action and enjoy the festival area for free, including the Lil’ Muckers muddy kids play area. Once teams cross the finish line they get to celebrate their achievements in the MuckFestival area with an “after” photo and complimentary beer from Traveler Beer. The national MuckFestival sponsor is the Traveler Beer Company. AbbVie is the national sponsor of MuckFest MS.
“MuckFest MS is a fun, purposeful opportunity to support people affected by MS,” said Holly Messick, Vice President of Events for the National MS Society. “It’s inspiring to see individuals and teams come together to challenge and support one another in their fundraising efforts and through the obstacles on the course.”