2 full baths
1 half bath
Single Family Home
Land size: 1,227 sqft
Model Grana. 2 house plants: living-dining room, kitchen, three bedrooms, two bathrooms, a 1/2 bath, patio, garage, lawn in front. 2 m3, solar water heater tank. Rail stair and balcony.
The Residential For Sale, Single Family Home located in Silao, Guanajuato 36142, Mexico is currently for sale. This property is listed for $990,000 MXN. This property has 3 bedrooms, 2 full baths, 1 half bath and 127 m2.
- Here one can find the ‘Cerro del Cubilete’ that is considered the geographic center of the country.
- In the highest part of the mountain (at 2,500 meters) stands a monument to Cristo Rey or Christ the King. It represents the unity of the people of México in the Catholic faith. Construction started on December 10, 1945, and was completed on August 17, 1949. The monument itself measures 20 meters from its feet to its head. Its location dominates the scenery of the ‘Bajío’ region surrounding Silao.
- Museum of the Chávez Morado Brothers (muralists and sculptors).
- Silao has 27 parochial churches and innumerable buildings rich in architecture and history.
- Building of the ‘Casa de la Cultura’ (House of Culture), previously the military quarters of Silao.
Silao is also central to other cities and towns of interest to tourists. The cities of Guanajuato and Romita are approximately 25 minutes by highway. León and Irapuato are about 35 minutes by highway.